Thread: Need an Auto restart feature in Windows 7

Need an Auto restart feature in Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I need an suggestion or a help in order to get the system to be started automatically as needed. I want to know is there a way through which we can make the system to restart automatically as been assigned to the time when been fixed. Please help me out so that I can make the thing to be sorted well and get it functioned as needed. It would be better.

Re: Need an Auto restart feature in Windows 7

There is a way through which you can make the change to be functioned. All you need to do is to process out by following the steps as mentioned below:

• You need to launch the taskbar
    • As it is been done you need to then click on Action button and then Create Basic task
    • Now Type Autorestart in the box and then you need to click next
    • Now select the option as Daily and then click next
    • You should now type or set the time to do and then click on Next
    • now you need to start a program and click next option
    • After that you need to navigate %SystemRoot%\System32 and select Shutdown.exe. and then click Open.
    • Now type –F –R in the Add arguments (optional) box and click Next.
    • Now click on Finish.

make use of Task Scheduler in order to make the change that you need to do. It can be done well. You can follow the above steps that is been mentioned and process out as needed. It will be better for you to get the changes to be functioned. This will be better to make the desired aspect to be worked. It will be better and you can then process as needed. It will be better for you.

Another way through which you can make the change to work or function is by opening the notepad and then you need to type type c:\windows\system32\shutdown.exe -F -R. Now you need to save the file as a bat or cmd file. You can name the file as restart.bat and then schedule the batch file to run. It would be better and you can then make the changes as needed. Do work out.

You can make the desired change t o be worked well. All you need to do is to process by checking out the steps that is been mentioned in the firsts post. As it is been done you may then get to a proper solution. This will be better and you can then make the desired things to be implemented. It will be better for you. So do look out and make the changes.