Thread: Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media

Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media

I have done an upgradation to the Windows 7 Ultimate operating system from Windows Vista. I am facing a very bad situation in my system now. The issue is that Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media. I am facing the problems when I run any sort of media like Windows Media Player, Winamp or VLC Player. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Please help me with the solutions that can be used in this situation.

Driver incompatibility issue

The problem that Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media seems a driver incompatibility issue. So, you will have to make sure if correct and compatible drivers are installed in your system. Many a times, the problem happens that the installed drivers are not supported by the Windows 7 operating system. Installing correct drivers must resolve the issue.

Dr. V Guest

An upgradation problem

I think that Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media is an upgradation problem. The users who have done an upgradation to Windows 7 from the older versions of Windows are facing many problems and this one that you are facing may be just a new one. This means that there is a need to do a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, that is by formatting the current system.

Hardware and software evaluation tool

The media players that are causing the issue of Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media, then you must run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. This is a tool that will show all the softwares, applications and programs in the system, that are compatible and incompatible with the operating system that you are using. Just check out if the medias that are causing the problem is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

Conflicts of the media and the operating system

It seems that there are some conflicts of the media and the operating system because of which Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media. Actually, there are many issues with the Windows 7 operating system because of which the experts suggest that this particular operating system must not be used. Windows Vista is a better option than Windows 7.

Compatibility tools

Have you checked for the compatibility tools for all those softwares and applications that are causing the problem that Windows 7 Ultimate is crashing while running any media. If any sort of incompatibility issue is causing this problem, then installing the compatibility tools for all those softwares and applications will get rid of the issue. Just let me know if the problem persists.