Thread: Cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7

Cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7

I have downloaded this software called R-Wipe&Clean, that has been mentioned to be software that can wipe useless files and keep your computer privacy. But, the problem that I am having after installation is that I cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7. Does anyone tell me why this problem is happening even after its installation had no error messages. All possible replies and comments are appreciated.

Re: Cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7

The actual reason that you cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7 is that this software supports only the following operating systems:
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows XP

So, I suggest that you must run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system, that will help you to tell whether this software is compatible with Windows 7 or not.

If you cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7, then you may not be using the latest version of this software. The solution for this problem is that you must search for the latest version of this software, that has been released after Windows 7 has been released. This is because the new versions that are being released are being taken care that all the operating systems in the market should be supported.

Dr. V Guest

You cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7 is not necessarily an incompatibility problem. You can get rid of the same with the help of the Run as Administrator option and I can assure you that this is a very successful method because I have solved many such problems in my computer with Windows 7 operating system. Use the same and let me know if the problem is not solved.

Because of problems like cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7, it is suggested that the upgradation or installation of the Windows 7 operating system must be avoided. I also suggest that you format the computer and better use Windows Vista because it has almost the same features as Windows 7. It also does not have any incompatibility problems as Windows 7.

I will suggest you to look out for the alternatives for this particular software if you cannot initialize R-Wipe&Clean in Windows 7. Here are some of them that I found from the internet:
    1. WipeDrive 3.1.1
    2. Drive Doppler 1.31
    3. Disk Space Clean Clear 8.0b
    4. Disk Clean Wizard 1.30
    5. Disk Cleaner 3.5

All the above softwares may work fine in Windows 7 operating system.