Thread: How to resize a picture in Windows 7?

How to resize a picture in Windows 7?

Hey there, I am having a problem regarding the use of the Windows 7 because i have recently installed on my system. So i am not aware of the use of it. Actually i have got a picture from the mail and copied that to the Desktop. And when i am trying to resize and send that picture, i am unable to do so. I ma using following method. I have selected the Picture and then right click on that and click on the Send to option.After that i have selected Mail Recipient then click on the resize OK. I am getting the Email Proforma but the with the blank screen. Need help to solve this issue. Thank you
    Last edited by ramsun; 31-12-2009 at 05:41 PM.

Dr. V Guest

Re: How to resize a picture in Windows 7?

Hey there, I don't know why you are getting this kind of problem but i can suggest you something that will help you regarding this issue. Instead resizing it through the mail do one thing use the Microsoft Picture resizer that will resize the picture and then you can send it through the mail recipient. I have tried this method to send the copy of the same so i am suggesting you to do the same. It is easy method to resize the picture. But make sure you download the compatible one for the Windows 7. Thank you

Hi, As you mention that you are unable to send the mail, it seem that you are having the problem with the mail sender that is Outlook. which is creating the problem for sending the resize picture. So its better to check for the setting in the Outlook it will solve your issue regarding the same. This might help you to solve your issue. Also update the copy of the Outlook so that there is no issue regarding the update is left. Say thanks if it works for you. Thanks

Hey if you wish to resize the picture then i will advise you to use the Microsoft PowerToys which is officially released for multiple use. This This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click. It also give you the other functionality of the Windows. Which will be Color Control Panel Applet,SyncToy and many more. So i will suggest you to download the it and check the functionality of it. It is really working with the windows and you will enjoy the same. So go with it. Thank you

There are lots of the Tool available which will change the size and the resolution of your image which is easy to access and can be work efficiently. So search on the Google for this and you will get the multiple software which will do the same for you. I am using one which is known as the "Picture resizer" this is really a good tool to change the image in any size that you wish. So enjoy it. Thats all i have to say.

PowerToys add fun and functionality to the Windows experience. What are they? PowerToys are additional programs that developers work on after a product has been released. This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click. For more detail regarding the PowerToy you have to visit the link given below.
    http://forums.techarena.in/windows-x...ion/376461.htm
    Tweak UI Power toys in Vista