Thread: What is Windows XP mode?

What is Windows XP mode?

Hello friends, This time i here to know about the Windows XP mode. I am having the Windows 7 installed in my system. Is it something to work with it. Or it is for the use of the XP user. If it is for the Windows 7 then tell me for what purpose this is used for so that i can have one for my system. any help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Re: What is Windows XP mode?

Hi, As per you your query concern, it seems that you want to know about the Windows XP mode. It is the virtual PC for the Windows 7 user which enable them to use the previous version software of the Windows 7. Some of the XP software are not compatible with the Windows 7 so they can not run on the same. But using this virtual software you can use those software easily. I hope this much is enough for understanding regarding the same. Thank you

You need to install the Windows virtual PC and the XP mode together. Once it is installed on the system you have to make certain set up to make this things work. And the important aspect is that you have installed the genuine OS on your system i.e. You are using the Microsoft Windows 7 genuine version not the pirated one. It will set up with the few click at the time of the first use. Say thanks if you like it

Windows XP Mode for Windows 7 makes it easy to install and run many Windows XP productivity applications directly from your Windows 7-based PC. It utilizes virtualization technology, such as Windows Virtual PC, to provide a virtual Windows XP environment for Windows 7. Hope this will reduce your curiosity regarding the same. Bye

It is necessary part of the installation that the copy if the windows 7 you are using is genuine or not. If it is not then you cant run the Windows XP mode on it. So first make sure and then try to run the software on your system. You can check your genuineness on the below given link. Validate Windows

Hi to all, I have used the same so i can tell you about the Windows XP mode in better way, It is very useful for the business purposes if you are switching form the XP to the new version of the OS. This will run your older application on the Windows 7 without any problem as it is developed by the Microsoft Corporation. So there is no need to worry about the use of the same. it is also helpful for the IT industry where employee are not familiar with the working of the Windows 7. So use it and enjoy it