Thread: Bluetooth Headphones Doesn't work with Windows 7

Bluetooth Headphones Doesn't work with Windows 7

I installed Windows 7 on my computer and it works pretty smoothly. Everything works just great except on thing. My bluetooth Headphones. I cannot connect my bluetooth headphone to my computer. No matter what i do i cannot get output on my bluetooth headphone. Why does my Bluetooth Headphones doesn't work with Windows 7? Can anyone help me with that? Please help!

Re: Blluetooth Headphones Doesn't work with Windows 7

I think you might be aware that you need a bluetooth dongle or any other bluetooth that may be available on the computer's side which could provide connectivity to the bluetooth headphones. If you have a bluetooth dongle then you might need to check if the drivers are installed and configured correctly. Does your bluetooth support audio device? Please check that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I think you might be aware that you need a bluetooth dongle or any other bluetooth that may be available on the computer's side which could provide connectivity to the bluetooth headphones. If you have a bluetooth dongle then you might need to check if the drivers are installed and configured correctly. Does your bluetooth support audio device? Please check that too...
    Thanks for the reply. I have a Toshiba Bluetooth Dongle and i dont think it has any problems. Also audio is supported as i used this feature with Windows Vista. I don't know what microsoft did in Windows 7. This is a big disappointment to all the users who use bluetooth headphones. Can anyone provide me with the link where i can download the latest drivers, i think that could help.

You can find the toshiba bluetooth drivers from the toshiba's official website. There are a lot of drivers and fixes on the download page of toshiba. Select proper drivers and see if that works, if that doesn't work only then install the fixes. Also don't forget to reboot your computer after installing the driver/fixes. Here is the driver download page : http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/Bluetooth/?page=download Hope this is useful...