Thread: Acer Aspire One ZG5 is not starting up

Acer Aspire One ZG5 is not starting up

Hi,
    I had recently installed a new game in my Acer Aspire One ZG5 laptop. The game installed properly and I played the same. But I faced blue screen after a hour of playing. I restarted the system and then Windows boot up. Again after few days I run the same and same problem happened. Now my system is not booting up. What can be the reason.

Re: Acer Aspire One ZG5 is not starting up

Well, basically there is a chance that your system might be containing an unwanted suspicious program. Try to reboot your system in to safe mode. To boot in safe mood, restart your machine and tap F8 key once the initial vendor logo appears. Now once in safe mode perform an entire system scan using your anti virus. Once done then reboot your system in normal mode.
    Last edited by Devasis; 05-11-2009 at 04:53 PM.

A reason which I feel is responsible for this behavior of your machine may be due to the high system requirements for the installed game. Probably the game you installed may require a more high defined configuration. I too faced a similar problem because the requirements of the game which I installed were not meeting my system configuration. I had to re-install the Operating System.

Hello friends,
    I too had a similar problem with my Dell machine. I was so frustrated of it because this was a new machine which I bought. I will suggest you what I did. There might be some issue with the RAM. Try to use a different RAM chip. Check whether your system starts with the other RAM. Also check the cooling fan as it might be the cause for the CPU to overheat.