Thread: Satellite X205-SLi1 beep code error

Satellite X205-SLi1 beep code error

I am having Toshiba satellite X205-SLi laptop with me, everything was working fine till yesterday but today when i try to start my laptop, during startup of my laptop i got one long and two short beep.I thought that it would be an RAM issue so i try to remove the RAM and clean it with WD45 and insert it again.When i again try to start me laptop again i got one long and two short beep, i don't know what's the issue with my Toshiba satellite X205-SLi laptop. Can anyone help me out with this issue.

Re: Satellite X205-SLi1 beep code error

I was also getting one long and two short beep code error with my Toshiba laptop i try to replace the RAM and it worked out for me.I would suggest you to replace the RAM and have a check it might happen you problem would get solved.

Re: Satellite X205-SLi1 beep code error

Quote Originally Posted by SalVatore View Post
    I was also getting one long and two short beep code error with my Toshiba laptop i try to replace the RAM and it worked out for me.I would suggest you to replace the RAM and have a check it might happen you problem would get solved.
    I have try to replace my RAM with my friend laptop RAM but still i am getting one long and two short Beep sound during my startup.But my RAM is working fine i had a check by using it in my friend laptop.

Re: One short and two long beep on Satellite X205-SLi1

Whenever you get one long and two short beep sound during your startup then either it would be your RAM or Graphic Card issue.Since you had already check out that your RAM is working fine, then it's definitely you have a Video card issue.Try to remove your video Card clean it properly and insert it again.After doing this is if you are still getting one long and two short beep sound then your Graphic Card is not working properly and you have to replace it with a new one.