Thread: convert html to rtf

convert html to rtf

hello,

I want to convert my document that is in the html format to rich text format. How can I convert from html to rtf ? Can anybody help me providing information regarding same ? any ideas....

Re: convert html to rtf

The HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL component converts HTML and ASP files into good-looking RTF with tables or transform tables to text. Output rtf file is smaller than input HTML.
    The DLL doesn't require Microsoft Word or any other word-processors.
    We have 3 version of our DLL: COM, .Net and Win32 so developers can use in Visual Basic, C#, VB.Net, PHP, C++, Delphi, Java or any other programming language.
    The component takes HTML string and returns RTF string. Also DLL works with files, it takes HTML file and creates RTF file.

HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL supports:
    - have 4 methods:
    - ConvertFile() - working with files
    - Convert() - takes HTML string and returns RTF string
    - ConvertFileToString()
    - ConvertStringToFile()
    - images (.gif, .jpg, .bmp and .png)
    - tables;
    - CSS;
    - nested tables;
    - hyperlinks;
    - font face, color, size;
    - page alignment;
    - bold, italic and underline text;
    - special characters;
    - automatic encoding select;
    - select page size (A4, B5,...);
    - select page orientation (Landscape or Portrait);
    - select page margins;
    - It supports all HTML tags and special characters, such as " " "&" "<," etc.

Convert HTML To RTF using User-Interface

follow these steps:

1. Run 'Convert Doc' then select the 'Convert Files' action.

2. Select the 'Convert Doc' conversion method (the 'MS Word' method will also work) and select your original (input) file.

If you are converting a whole folder of HTML files, select the folder and specify all the files within it. For example to convert all the files in the folder "c:\My Input Files\" set the Original file to "c:\My Input Files\*.HTM".

Note - the use of the asterisk "*" character is required when specify a whole folder.

Select the Original File Format which is the type of input file (e.g. DOC, TXT, RTF, HTML etc) which in this case is HTML.

3. Specify the target (output) file path and name.

Note - If you are doing a whole folder of HTML to RTF specify the target file with the asterisk "*" in the name. For example "c:\My Output Files\*.RTF" is properly specified. Specify the file type to convert to by choosing the "Convert To File Format" which in this case is RTF (can also be DOC, HTM, TXT, RTF, PDF).

4. Click the ADD and CONVERT buttons on the tool bar to start converting.

HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL 1.8
    • Now converting HTML files or string to RTF file or any string can be made easy without loosing the content of the files with the help of HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL 1.8 that makes the conversion possible in a very convenient way.
    • It has the ability to convert the ASP and HTML files in to RTF files along with tables, hyperlinks, etc.
    • The software does not require Microsoft Word or other word processors while working.
    • The software has available support for the users according to their programming language usage.
    • It supports working with different programming languages like C++, Java, Visual Basics, etc.
    • The software consists of the four methods of conversion that you can choose from - (a)convert from HTML file to RTF file, (b)HTML string to RTF string, (c)file to String and (d)String to File.
    • It supports converting various content of the file like images, tables, nested table, hyperlinks, etc.

Please tell me that from where should i download this DLL to convert html into rtf text.
    Please tell me ASAP.

Please mail me the HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL 1.8 to my email address

getsaurabhsaxena@gmail.com

sennydell Guest

Your best option would be to use XSL to convert HTML to RTF and vice Vercos (if necessary). I could not find the XSLT file that are needed, but I can give the code for processing in C #.