Thread: Error showing Low level device drive

sad Error showing Low level device drive

Hello Everyone,

Recently i tried to uninstalled my Omega drivers, in order to add on the new Catalyst 5.13s to my system. But now i'm getting an error message showing that "Low level device drive" on the bootup screen. I haven't done anything yet still i'm having such problem on my pc. Can any one tell me that why it is showing me such error on my pc? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above problem.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Error showing Low level device drive

To report a device error, a device path and error reason are necessary. The SD driver can get an error reason by checking back sense data from any failed scsi command. The SD driver can also discover the real device path via devid and the instance number if MPxIO is enabled.

The previous sd driver can print only some error messages to the syslog. After being integrated with the SCSI FMA project, any detected disk error can be recorded into the structured log (using fmdump -e) and can trigger automatic diagnosis to report system faults if necessary. Users can refer to the article describing predictive self-healing to see detailed steps for resolving system faults.

The solution to a problem is to update a driver, because the version you have is buggy. Hardware vendors are always releasing newer versions. For example, everything you see on screen is the result of the display driver (video driver) drawing the screen according to the commands that the operating system issues to it.

Our Device Drivers, Kernel level programming include embedded solutions which require developing low level hardware drivers for small devices based on the Win32 & Win64 and Win CE and embedded platform. Some of these drivers have been used for interfacing peripherals like Mouse, Network Connectivity, Camera, Pointing Device, Keyboard, USB (keyboard and mouse), and PCMCIA cards