Thread: Can i watch Indian serials on 3D TV?

Can i watch Indian serials on 3D TV?

As i have read an article about the 3D TV which is i think is the next revolution in the series of the technology. So i am having one query related to the it that is Can i watch Indian serials on 3D TV?. As the serials are made to be 2D and can be transmitted according to that only. So if any one is having the knowledge about the same then let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Can i watch Indian serials on 3D TV?

As the technology is still in the development stage it is not yet possible to watch the TV serial on the 3D TV. But in future you will be able to watch TV serial on the 3D TV without wearing any 3D glasses. So you have to wait until the great technology will come up with the technique to play the serial on the 3D TV. Hope you like it.

It is possible to watch the serials on the 3D TV but there are limits which has to be overcome and then only you can watch the same. The first thing which is require is that a channel should produce all the program in 3D only. If they are having the lack of 3D content then not possible to watch them on 3D. Another thing that you require is to an instrument to watch them which might be the 3D glasses. So make sure everything like this are possible and then only you can watch them.

Thanks for the reply regarding the issue which i have asked about and your reply is appreciated. But i wanted to know one more thing that How to make your television play anything in 3D So that i can make my TV to work like the 3D TV. I hope that i will get the solution of this over here. Waiting for reply.

This can be possible only after some of the modification on your regular TV. After which you can get the 3D clarity on your TV. Just look up the following points which will help you for the same.
    Plug in the Emitter----Which will shutter with the Glasses
    Install the enclosed software on your PC-----i.e. TriDef Media Player.
    Turn on Your Glasses---Wear the 3D Glasses
    Pop in a DVD and Adjust the Settings------ Again the TriDef Media Player.