Thread: instability of Teracom WiFi

instability of Teracom WiFi

I am working on a website and I need to download various stuffs and therefore made a decision to have a Teracom Wireless modem from BSNL but I am having some issues with the WiFi signal strength as it keeps varying. Can you give me some suggestions regarding this case. You have any suggestions ?

Re: instability of Teracom WiFi

I also had the same issue. I think you need to alter the channel to 11 or 6 as it might change the severity of the issue. You also need to keep the modem/wifi router at a higher level surface .

Guys, you need to Orient the antenna in the direction of your wifi systems. attempt with the antenna equivalent to the ground along with also rotate the modem. I also need to add in this topic that vertical antenna radiation pattern a "circle" equal signals.

superior surface area means that the signal is "thrown" to a beyond distance from your antenna. But there is clearly an high limit to how far you are able to make the signal go.

in addition, you need to keep in mind that each wall, door, or else just about any obstruction will reduce your signal by as reduced as 3 dB to as much as 75dB. When the signal has to travel obliquely from end to end of a wall, it sees an even greater intrusion. So you need to keep a note on positioning of your router.

I have some more information relating to this topic. High reflectivity material, similar to aluminum really "reflects" the EMwaves. I suppose you must have noticed the Radar parabolic dishes on navy ships and on Television. . the cause of them they are that way is to increase the reach in one route with the same quantity of control. as a result, to keep a lookout over the entire area around them, it is set into rotary motion.

I have some opinions in this topic and according to me, the effect would be utmost if the antenna core (stick) lies at the radial line. And this has been tried.

the presentation depends upon you, how you make it along with further significant is how you place it. As the reflector is a curved in one ,plus the source is supposed to be at infinity ,thus the wi-fi receiver antenna should be at "f" where it would give highest connection. This might help you to get a basic idea regarding this topic.

Thanks for those replies. According to the concept you have explained I have made a similar set up like yours but this is in a room on the first flooring unit of my residence. The area of room is west facing plus my antennae and wifi router is facing in the east fencing.