Thread: When Timeframe would be updated by Norton internet security 2012 beta

When Timeframe would be updated by Norton internet security 2012 beta

Hello friends I have been thinking about the timeframe update would be launched by the Norton internet security for Norton internet security 2012 beta, I have been looking for it on the internet but haven’t found anything so I think that they haven’t been thinking about it or what? I was hoping it to be launched in few days but no response.

Re: When Timeframe would be updated by Norton internet security 2012 beta

I had also searched for it and I think that this would be having an update next week itself. That is a right time though because I think the timeframe would be finished at that time itself so don’t worry you would be receiving it sooner.

I think the same and the reason behind they haven’t announced anything about it or leaked any information about it because they must not want the users to be eager again to use it they would be announcing news about it just 2 or 3 days before they would be releasing it. And there have been many people who have been always comparing the updates with the past updates or any other objects update so they need to avoid this because if this is done then there is some different impression been created In the users mind and they set the mind according to that and this cause the user to have lots of problem and the developers would off course don’t need anything like that. So just have the patients and have a better product in sometime and then enjoy it once it is in your system.

We can judge this by analyzing the time they have always taken to do this in the previous years and buy that we can assume that the norton 2012 products would be available into the Norton updating center and at that time itself the product would be available for purchasing and all to in the Norton store

Thank you very much guys to share your ideas with me and i have been searching for some news about this and i have got the same what you all have been saying now i am not at all worried i am fine and happy an desperately waiting to get the update sooner. And i am sure the version would be very nice and would be working very nicely i have found people has been saying that they are having lots of problem with this but i am sure that the developers would be solving the problem.