Thread: How to remove tponscr.exe virus from computer

How to remove tponscr.exe virus from computer

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but last week mine system I have infected by the tponscr.exe virus on mine system and now I need to know how to remove the tponscr.exe virus and so that I can solve mine issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove tponscr.exe virus from computer

As you said that you’re facing the virus issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that let me know the issue. the primary steps to solve the virus is to make scan with antivirus on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.

The tponscr.exe may not be virus and the tponscr.exe error get when your system file not working and due to that you’re getting this issue and so I would like to suggest you to make system file checker on your system and after that let me know the issue. To run the system file checker you can go through the below link: http://forums.techarena.in/operating...tm#post5395054

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then I think your system fully infected with the virus and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make system restore and after that go through your issue. If you’re not able to solve the issue after making the system restore then I would like to suggest you to maker repair your system and after that you can get rid the issue.