Thread: Need Wifi Card with SMA Antenna

Need Wifi Card with SMA Antenna

Hello friend, recently I am looking for the suitable Wifi Card which can be providing the SMA Antenna connector. I recently bought the new wifi card but it can’t provide the MSA Antenna connector. Without this connector the connection is broken my card’s side. This will be helps me for the doing the easily connections between the wireless device. Then if anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. Any type of helps will be appreciates.

Re: Need Wifi Card with SMA Antenna

Hey dude, in today’s world, there are lot of wifi card present in the market. This card will be providing the RP-SMA antenna jack. This connector is to be female jack and the connectivity of this kind of wifi card. Then I recommended you to some name of the wifi card. Use the any compatible card between them. Few examples are fast 54g PCI Wifi Card etc. as per my suggestions bought this card and it really works in the most of the devices without any compatibility issues.

Hey dude, as per your demand, the latest technology base wifi card are to be present in the market. I haven’t known it s compatibility with the other devices but the function of the card is very latest. The name of the wifi card is Tellus C100A PCMCIA Wireless Card. This card comes with a small detachable serial with an RP SMA connector. Then as per your demand this card holds this SMA antenna connector facility. Then I recommended you to buy this card.

I have an AWUS036NH wifi card and the kind of performance of this card is very nice. This card is really suitable for the SMA antenna connector. Before that I used the N model series and the performance is so good. This will be suitable for the Linux operating system. Now I want some extra ordinary technology based wifi card and hence I used this card. I think this card is really good suitable to your system. Before buy this card please the check the compatibility of this card with the system.

Hey, you haven’t mentioned the system configurations. Then I suggest you to first check the system configurations and then find out the compatible wifi card. Without knowledge of the system you can’t find out the correct wifi card. Then use either manual or any other suitable options for finding the system configurations. After that you need to first search the compatible using the several search engine. There are several site helps you to find the compatible wifi card.