Thread: Unable to see Pictures After using PC TuneUp

Unable to see Pictures After using PC TuneUp

Recently I have installed the AVG antivirus in my computer and after I found that AVG is very nice antivirus and very user-friendly. After installing the AVG antivirus I have scanned whole my system. At the time of AVG installation I got the offer to use the PC TuneUp. After that I used the PC tuneup in my computer. Now when I restarted the computer from the time I am not able to see the pictures in Facebook and in my mails also. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to see Pictures After using PC TuneUp

I have read your problem and I think first you should check whether this problem is coming in single browser or you are facing this problem with all the browser. That is why my first advice to you is try to open your Facebook and emails in different browser and check whether same problem is coming or not? If you are not getting this problem with other browser then I think there is some wrong setting in your current browser only. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

I am also using AVG antivirus in my laptop and I normally use the PC tuneup utility in my laptop. I have never faced this kind of problem in my system. As far as I know you should first scan your whole system with ABG scanner and after that check whether it is detecting any viruses or not? Because some times in our system virus can also create this kind of problem. I hope this trick will be helpful for you and you will be able to solve the issue.

I have read your above solution and also performed every trick as given I your post. I also tried to solve my problem by uninstalling the browser and installing it again but after that I noticed that this problem is coming in every browser. I have done full system scanning also but it didn’t detect any thing. I don’t know what is wrong my system. I am very frustrated because of this problem and I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible. Pease give me some solution for that.

I have one solution to solve your problem. if you have started facing this problem after using PC tuneup then you have to do following steps.
    • First you have to Click on Start and then go to Programs
    • After that select AVG PC Tuneup 2011
    • Now you have to click on AVG Rescue Center and select Backups
    • Now from the displayed backup list select the backup which you want to restore.
    • Now click on the restore.

I think after doing above steps, you will be able to undo all the changes which is made by AVG PC Tuneup.

I have tried all the solution to solve this problem but after that also I was getting this issue again and again. After that I also tried to solve the problem by repairing the operating system but that idea didn’t worked for me. After that I read your post and I also done all the steps given in your post and after restoring the backup my system start working normally and I am not facing any issue. Thank you so much for helping me and make my work easy.