Thread: Can't sign in to the Play station network.

Can't sign in to the Play station network.

Hi Friends I am fond of playing games on internet and playing on PS3 network. I just like it. But from few days I m not able to play because of some problem in my router. I tried to switch it off & on but the problem is same. Is there a need to change the router of there is the problem with my Gaming console. Please help me.

Re: Can't sign in to the Play station network.

Problem with connection. I had one. Try to use the wireless router, try to reset your router rather than switching it off and then on, Setup your router using the CD, follow the procedure in the CD. There is a manual for the setup of your router. Fixing the router might bring back your connection. Try this out.

Setting up of new router will definitely help you getting your connection back. Please look after these steps while you set up your router. Do the full reset which would restore to factory setting which will take it to the new state, & all the information like ISP username, password etc will be lost & all the information needs to be re-entered. Try out this way & connect your PS3 console

Resetting the whole thing will solve the problem, as you described & set new username, password etc again for your router because it got erased after it was reset. The basic cause here was due to the router only and if you are doing the specific settings change then definitely it will help your cause. So what I want you to do here is that just create a new user ID as I said and then see how things goes.