Thread: Wireless Connection & Speed problems with MSI Wind U100 802.11n

Wireless Connection & Speed problems with MSI Wind U100 802.11n

I just got an MSI Wind U100-279US comes with 802.11 b / g / n wireless. The wireless link simply eternally shows 65mbps at the same time as all the additional system with wireless Network. Its show additional 130mbps and Wireless-G laptop around 54mpbs.I has Ralink driver installed 2700e which was published today and have tried using both Ralink pattern utility and Windows without any dissimilarity in connection speed. Is this speed "normal" or is there something I have to do. Even I am facing problem with the download connection unstable on my network? What exactly is the problem please help me solve this problem?

Re: Wireless Connection & Speed problems with MSI Wind U100 802.11n

You did not point out the speed of its "wireless router." The laptop does not go beyond that. If you download a huge file across wireless, try to use a torrent download manager like "flashget" or know the best option, the use of a LAN through RJ45 cable! The connection is likely to break especially when others are diverting too much bandwidth. I still have not managed to activate the Bluetooth, it may be discovered. Mine or even detect the Bluetooth hardware. I hope this information will help you to understand about this wireless network.

I am still facing problem with the wireless network. You can never keep a stable connection to the Internet. It has also been interfering with the wireless router. I'm using an Apple AirPort Extreme 802.11n and locks and turn off the router. I read about this in another forum with a Ralink wireless card, but a different product. Can anyone suggest me any solution on this problem. I am waiting for your replies all replies are appreciated.

I will not say much about this, because everything it is all a changing situation: get it right. Read it again and again and remember. There is nothing like "Wireless N" or "802.11n.", Only "DRAFT N" is existing, and that also keeps changing. What does this mean? Well, of course, their products work well together. How, when the standard call is changing? The best thing to do is buy the products that manufacturers recommend and matched, and hope for the best. This means that if you buy an Apple router, then ask for the cards that Apple will work with him. If you buy MSI, then it should recommend specific MSI routers tested. Your best bet is to know who is using a chipset well-matched with the router.

Hi even I am facing the same kind of problem with it. The actual connection is sometimes unstable. During a download or viewing a web page, the connection is stopped and become intermittent. That said, I've managed to transfer a 400 MB file on your wireless network from one computer to another without any problems at all. Is there something wrong with the driver, the wireless card or configuration? Please help me out to solve this problem I am out of ideas now? Please reply for this query I am waiting for your replies.

According to my information, beyond this problem, you should check for simplified firmware for your card and router, and I hope they got it right. and if their versions of "N" not functioning well simultaneously, then simply switch to "G" and leave it that way. If you want to know about this you can search it on internet and I hope you will get proper information about this. if anyone finds some different ways for solving this problem then please share you knowledge with us so other can solve these problems according to your knowledge.