Thread: Trying to install KIS 2011 on my Tablet PC

Trying to install KIS 2011 on my Tablet PC

Recently I got a new Tablet PC. Now to avoid any malicious activity entering my PC I planned to install the KIS 2011 in it. But when I am trying to install KIS 2011 on my Tablet PC I’m facing some issues. It is because it says it's looking for the antivirus ndis driver? klim5.sys? It wants me to find this file to complete the install. I don’t have any idea about where these files are. Can anyone help me out on this? Please reply me as early as possible because I am in urgent need of KIS 2011.

Re: Trying to install KIS 2011 on my Tablet PC

Looking at your query I feel that there should not be a major issue. I think that the KIS 2011 should get installed without giving any problem on your Tablet PC. I think that you should try installing the KIS 2011 once again .You just need to start from scratch and follow the installation methods you had followed earlier. Once you follow each and every instruction carefully I am sure that that won’t be any problem in the installation process.

If the above solution doesn’t work then there is other thing which you can do. What you can do is you just need access to a full PC or a Notebook. If you gave an access to full PC or a Note book then you just need to download the latest installer. Once you download the latest installer on the PC or a Note Book then you just need to transfer it on your Tablet PC. You need to do it using a flash drive. Once you transfer the downloaded KIS 2011 to your Tablet PC then you don’t have to worry at all and the issue will be solved.

I checked out the solutions given above and I feel that you need to install KIS 2010 on some other PC or Notebook. One more thing you can do is that the file should be extracted along with all the installation source files in the downloaded KSI setup executables. If not then it may be corrupt. Or else try to download the KIS 2011 from scratch. Follow this solution and I am sure that they will be more that helpful to your cause.

I worked on the answer provided. They were very useful and have solved my problem completely. I started by installing the KIS 2011 on another system which I have. I completed the download process first on that PC and then transferred it to my Tablet PC by using a flash drive. And it worked beautifully. Now don’t have any threat of a malicious activity entering my Tablet. I would like to thank you and appreciate you for the time and solutions you gave to solve my problem. I would say that all should follow the same steps if they are facing the same kind of problem.