Thread: specification of NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit v1.0

specification of NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit v1.0

I think i am having the presence of lots of rootkits in my system. It does happen because i have noticed from past few months that my information is not secured in the system and whatever account i create gets easily hacked. So i am quite worried about the security of my system. So any steps to ensure that the rootkits are flushed out of my system. I have heard about the several anti viruses and they don't have much better protection against the rootkits. I have heard about the NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit so could you please tell me about it. Any one having idea about the product then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: specification of NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit v1.0

Yes, i have heard about this product and i will be more than happy to help you. Well NoVirusThanks Anti-Rootkit is a first of a kind software that is made specially for the rootkits. So it will work only on the rootkits. It is a low system analysis tool that will scan your entire system for the particular rootkit and on detection will throw it out of the system. It gives you the maximum stability even in the most hostile, malware-plagued situations of your system. So i would recommend you to definitely go with this one. It will be helpful for you.

Even i would definitely recommend you to go with this one in order to ensure a better protection against the malwares and the rootkits. The stability is the main part of this particular software. Upon that it has got a technical support to guide you through various issues in case you are not clear with it. It also have regular updates and upon that it is compatible with all the windows operating systems. It is available with a trial edition as well as the full edition. You can get the full edition at a price range of $19. My recommendation would be to definitely go with this product. It will not disappoint you. So do go ahead and let me know if it works.

Hey thanks for the information you have provided. I am thinking to go with this particular anti-rootkit. I will check its official site and may be i will try with the trial version first and see how it works with my system. If i am impressed with its features then only i will go with it. As per the price range goes i think that $19 is very expensive. Any other freeware that you have in your mind then please do let me know as early as possible.

Well if you are talking about the freeware then let me tell you that the antirootkit from the sophos would be a nice option. Then you have the windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. I am currently using that only. Let me tell you it has not disappointed me yet. Its quick and hardly takes any time to scan and remove. So i would recommend you to go with this particular tool. Other freeware's also available for removal of rootkits are Hypersight Rootkit Detection and Radix Anti-rootkit software. Do try with anyone of them they all are good and let me tell you frankly i was quite disappointed with the way the NoVirusThanks people were charging for the full version. Those listed by me above are much better options and you can go with any of them.