Thread: Sisytj32 - Unable to detect this malware

Sisytj32 - Unable to detect this malware

I have bought a new DELL XPS M1730 on which I am running Windows XP operating system. My laptop has been infected by the Sisytj32.exe malware which I came to know as i found it in my startup folder of WindowsXP(SP3). I have installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on my system which is just not able to detect this virus on my XP system. Can anybody tell me that how can i remove this virus out of my system.

Re: Sisytj32 - Unable to detect this malware

I can see it, Sisytj32.exe in the rootkit and they often have the unpleasant ability to manipulate a system that even a supposedly successful removal could also be a fake and the part under a different name and well camouflaged such as viruses continue to spin havoc on your computer drives. Special rootkit scanner can indeed be successful, but can just deceived themselves so you are never really sure about the result. The only reasonable alternative is a complete reinstallation of an operating system and applications.

To remove the DIR specified by Sisytj32.exe, I have found some tips on the world wide web, but as far as I have seen it then there were lack of an appropriate feedback for successful removal. Still you can try removing this kind of viruses from the safe mode of the windows xp. Pressing the F8key continuously will take you to the Windows Booting Mode where you can select for the Safe Mode.

Sisytj32.exe is a file that creates dangerous activities on the computer of a user who may be highly undesirable. File is dangerous. It is recommended to use Safe Mode when removing the virus, because Sisytj32.exe generally will not be able to load in safe mode. To enter Safe Mode, restart the computer and press F8 several times before the Windows screen to display the boot options. And then use an Avast Anti Virus to remove this virus from the safe mode. Click on the name of software to download an Avast Anti Virus.

Sisytj32.exe can be eliminated by the analysis of your HijackThis log. Hijackthis will be ideal to remove the virus manually. You can download this software from the HERE. This kind of viruses spreads due to loading an infected webpages on your system. Keeping your Firewall running always alerts you when you try to load any infected pages from your system. So make sure that your windows firewall is enabled always.