Thread: Norton Safe Web - problem with account activation

Norton Safe Web - problem with account activation

I am having problem with the activation of the Norton safe Web. Actually i have installed the Norton Safe Web into the system of mine and let me tell you that i am unable to get the activation code. Whenever i am trying to login into the account at that time i am getting the link for activating the code of the same but let me tell it is not activating my account even after sending it for lot more time. Thanks in advance.

Re: Norton Safe Web - problem with account activation

I will advise you to contact the Norton regarding the issue which you are going through and i am sure they will help you to activate the account of yours. As they are the developer of the Norton safe Web so contacting them will let you know about the actual problem and give you the proper guidance for the same. So contact and see what help you are getting from them.

I will first advise you to check for the internet connectivity of yours. If you are not connected to the internet then it might be possible that you will get the error while you are trying to activate the account. So check for the internet connectivity and also ask the service provider for the same issue might be they have blocked the Norton.

I think this is the issue with the Norton safe web which is due to the firewall which mi9ght have blocked the connection to the internet or blocked the connection to the Norton. So i will suggest you to first check the firewall and if possible then disable the same and after that start the activation of the Norton Safe Web. I hope this will help you with the issue of yours.

I think that there might be some conflict in the registry which is creating the issue while trying to activate the account. I will suggest you to uninstall the Norton Safe Web and later on install it again to see the changes and then try to activate the account with the internet. I hope this will resolve the issue related to the activation.

Quote Originally Posted by Milton.J View Post
    I will advise you to contact the Norton regarding the issue which you are going through and i am sure they will help you to activate the account of yours. As they are the developer of the Norton safe Web so contacting them will let you know about the actual problem and give you the proper guidance for the same. So contact and see what help you are getting from them.
    First of all thanks for all the help that is given regarding the issue of mine and let me tell you that i have contacted the Norton regarding the issue of mine and they have activated the account of mine from there end. Now i can easily get the update for the Norton.Will update this post if there is more problem with the same.