Thread: NIS10 Norton Safe Web and Google Problem

NIS10 Norton Safe Web and Google Problem

I am having an issue with the Norton Internet Security which is not responding with the Google Search. When i search on the Google with the Norton Safe Web On i am getting the system freeze with the same but when i turn off the Norton Safe Web, Google no longer freezes. I have tried other search engines also but they are not having any issue with the same. So if any one know about the issue please guide me. I don't want to loose Google search. Thanks in advance.

Re: NIS10 Norton Safe Web and Google Problem

It is not the issue with the Norton Internet Security. Are you using the Internet Explorer as browser. I have gone through the same problem while working with the internet explorer which is having the same issue with the Google. I have just removed the Internet Explorer and installed it again for the same. And now i am working with the Google Search. So requesting you to try the same and get rid of the issue related to the Google search.

I think that this is the issue with the browser that you are using and getting the same issue. I have gone through the same and most of the people are getting the same problem with the internet explorer browser. If i am not wrong then i think you are also using the same. I will advise you to switch the browser with the Mozilla Firefox which is the best browser for the Internet. And you might be able to use the Google.

I have gone through the same problem and let me tel you that Google was not working in the Internet explorer browser of mine. To work with the same i have tried the most of the things but no luck. So finally i have performed the reset of the Internet Explorer and the issue related to the Google Freeze got resolved so if you can then try the same and work with the issue.

Instead of resetting the browser i will advise you to clear the browser history and cache. Might be possible that the browser of your is crashing with the Google and that is why you are getting the same issue. So clear the Cache, history, temp file and see whether the issue got resolved with the same or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    I have gone through the same problem and let me tel you that Google was not working in the Internet explorer browser of mine. To work with the same i have tried the most of the things but no luck. So finally i have performed the reset of the Internet Explorer and the issue related to the Google Freeze got resolved so if you can then try the same and work with the issue.
    I have gone through the replies which are given above but let me tell you that only the reset of the Internet Explorer is working with the issue of mine. so i have tried the resetting of the Internet Explorer and started working with the Google search on the browser. I appreciated the help given by you. Thanks for all the help.

If you ask me then i will only advise you to Install Google Chrome into the system and work with the browsing need of yours. Google Chrome is the safest and fastest browser which is out of all the bug and give the better performance then any other browse. So if you like then install the same into the system of yours and see whether it is working for you or not.