Thread: Norton 360 V3- how to backup to my home network

Norton 360 V3- how to backup to my home network

I have recently install the Norton antivirus in my 3 computer at home which are in LAN network. The antivirus is working well on all the 3 computer but now I want to take the back of my computer. In Norton there is a features to get the backup facility over the home network to the other computer but where as I found that I am able to take the backup of one computer that is mu computer. So, I need a solution where I can find out to solve my problem of backup.

Re: Norton 360 V3- how to backup to my home network

You are having the problem in taking the back up in network the you should go for the check of the network is working or not and then check out that you are using the Administrator server that is the main computer of the network and has allow the access of backup to the value of true or allow the permission for the drives back up or not. If you have disable it then also you are not able to take the back up process done.

As you are facing the issue with your Norton back up for the network then you need to have the creation of a mapped network drive of which you want to make the back up off. The Norton back up recognize the drive which is to be back up. If you are looking for the further detail then you can visit the official website of microsoft for help in the section of networking. This might help you to get solve with your problem of back up through network.

You are having the Norton 360 error during the back up of the system. This means that the computer may be having the trouble with the registry. In order to repair the Norton there is Norton 360 error tool through which it clear the Norton error. You have to download the norton 360 error tool from the website fixerrorquick and the install it on your computer and click the repair all button the it will scan your computer and then again repair all button and then you are done with the repairing of Norton 360 error.