Thread: Help to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake

Help to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake

I have heard that an anti-spyware is very much effective than an antivirus. I was using Escan antivirus, that did not help me to detect every infection in the system. Because of this I was searching for an anti-spyware, when I came across Spywarequaked and Spywarequake. They were shown as programs that worked together for the monitoring the malicious activities of the system. The issue that I am getting continuous alerts inorder to install the full version of these programs. Any help to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake is duly appreciated. I am using Windows Vista.

Re: Help to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake

Spywarequaked and Spywarequake are both malicious programs that keep on giving fake alerts as the one that you are facing. You should always check out the details before downloading and installing any application or software in your system. I am sure that the manual deletion of both these infections are impossible. So,I guess that you will have to format the computer and install a new copy of the operating system that you want to use.

According to me, you can manually get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake. For this purpose, simply follow the steps given below:
    1. Go to the Control Panel.
    2. After that, select Add or Remove Programs.
    3. Now, look out for the following installed programs:
      • SpywareQuake
      • SpywareQuake 2.0
      • SpywareQuake 2.1
      • SpyQuake2.com 2.3
      • SpywareQuaked 2.4
    4. Uninstall all the above programs from your system.
    5. Make sure that you leave no traces of these programs. For this, you will have to use a tool called Speedup my PC.

The solution to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake has already been provided on our forums. Here, have a look at the following thread for the same:
    How to remove SpywareQuake
    I hope you will get the solution that you are searching for from this thread. If the situation persists, then just let me know about it, so that I can help you with some other suggestion for the removal of these infections.

Spyware Doctor is the best anti-spyware till now. It seems that you are new to this anti-spyware software. I recommend you to install the same. Now, it will keep a check on all the activities that are going on within the system. The fake alerts are a sort of malicious activities. So, when Spywarequaked and Spywarequake will produce such alerts, Spyware Doctor will detect them as threats in the system. Thus, they will be eradicated from their original location in your system.

Scanning with a well updated antivirus like AVG in the safe mode will surely help you to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake. This antivirus also comes along with a component of anti-malware. So, it will have both the features that you require, that is an anti-malware as well as an antivirus. Updating the database will add all the signatures of the new infections into its database. The infections remain inactive in the safe mode, so the antivirus can remove them easily.

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake. Well, I have not tried any of them till now, as I did not get time. I will try them one-by-one today. If I am not able to eradicate this issue with the help of any of your suggestions, then I will reply here. Hope that you will help me if the situation persists.

There is no need to worry. I assure you that you will always be provided help in any situation that you encounter. Also, if you are not able to get rid of Spywarequaked and Spywarequake, then if you inform us, we can help you with some other suggestion. Infact, all your problems and queries are always welcome here.