Thread: How to remove AV Security Suite

How to remove AV Security Suite

I want someone to help me with the information on how to remove AV Security Suite. I found out this particular malicious software on the internet when I was searching for an antivirus. Well, after I installed the same, my computer began to behave in an unusual manner. I was facing various kinds of problems while browsing the internet. So, it would be a great help if anyone could provide me the technique to get rid of the same. My computer is running the Windows 7 operating system.

Re: How to remove AV Security Suite

Inorder to remove AV Security Suite, you have to install a tool called Speedup my PC. It is actually used for the optimization of the system. Anyways, another important use of this tool is to remove any application or software completely. You can also remove the entire traces of the programs that you want to remove.

Download this tool and try using it to remove this malicious program. Just let me know if it does not help you with the technique that you are trying to work out with.

As this is a malicious software, I suppose any antivirus can help you to remove AV Security Suite. According to me, you must install Quick Heal antivirus. This is because it has the feature of boot scan. This is a scan that takes place before the operating system loads. Thus, all the infections remain inactive at this time. So, I guess this is a better time to remove any infection from the computer.

Spyware Doctor is an anti-spyware, that checks for all the malicious activities that are going on within the system. So, if you install the same in your system, you will be able to monitor your entire system. When this application finds that any particular application or program is causing problems to your system, they will be simply removed from your system completely.

It is required that you must check out the Add and Remove Programs option that is available in the Control Panel. There, you will get the list of all the programs that are installed in your system. Just check out whether this particular malicious software is listed there or not.

If it is listed there, then you can uninstall the software then and there itself. After that, run a full system scan with a well updated antivirus like AVG and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected.

If you cannot find the particular software among the installed components, then I dont think that there is any other technique left, other than formatting.

The anti-malware has helped me to remove AV Security Suite. It is actually a great tool, that continuously monitors all the activities of the system. I did not have an idea of this tool before. I suppose that even if there is no antivirus in the system, this tool can compensate for the same. Thanks for all the suggestions that you people have provided here. I hope to get the same co-operation in the future.