Thread: Hyper-V host and virtual computers randomly loosing connection

Hyper-V host and virtual computers randomly loosing connection

I am having the windows 2008 R2 Core with the host running two window xp clients. Actually I am having the problem that both the host and the two xp clients have the trouble in holding the connection. For example if I hold the RDP to the host it very often that it will suddenly make the RDP client and then retry the connection and after that it reconnects back. Hence I want to know why Hyper-V host and virtual computers randomly loosing connection.

Re: Hyper-V host and virtual computers randomly loosing connection

The explanation for Event ID ( 1014 ) in Source ( Microsoft-Windows-DNS-Client ) cannot be found. According to me the local computer is not having the required registry information or message DLL files for displaying the messages from a remote computer. I thing you must be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: <computername>; 16; 0200003551A7240B0000000000000000.

I think that this issue is related to the working of the physical network adapter. So you must have a little idea related to this network adaptor.
    Network adapter to the serial and parallel data transmission conversion, and the ability to cache data out, Ethernet protocol, and enables the transmission and receiving frame for frame packaging. Network adapters work in physical layer and data link layer.

According to me you must have a clear idea about the working of the network adaptor. Seven models are the first layer, physical layer, the network adapter card or network interface card, also known as (NIC) Network Interface Card. It is the computer networking equipment. What is the normal network card and the LAN connected PC, the network adapter. Network card (NIC) plugged into the computer motherboard slot, is responsible for the user to transfer data into other devices on the network can identify the format, the network transmission medium. Its main technical parameters for the bandwidth, the bus mode, electrical interface methods. Its basic functions: data from parallel to serial conversion, packet assembly and disassembly, network access control, data cache and the network signal. At present mainly 8-bit and 16-bit card.

I will suggest you to update the Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabyte deriver on the window 2008 R2 host. You have to download the b57nd60a version 12.2.2.1 and then install it on your computer system. This will definitely solve your problem because according to me the Broadcom Drivers are having bugs on the windows 2008 R2 DVD.