Thread: Unable to remove security virus using stopzilla

Unable to remove security virus using stopzilla

I am using Stopzilla antivirus which is a spyware remover and i have installed it before i week on my computer. I have got a security virus on my computer and i wanted to remove this virus completely from the computer. As i have heard that the Stopzilla is capable of removing this virus from the computer, so before installing and using this tool i wanted to confirm that it can remove the virus or not. I want some suggestion on this topic by the users and also help me in getting the exact way of removing this virus.

Re: Unable to remove security virus using stopzilla

As i have seen that the STOPzilla spyware remover program is a powerful anti-spyware software program. It works as a protective shield and it has realtime malware scanner which helps our computers from the virus infections. It has all the essential tools, with new features and a great user interface. So if you want to use this tool then you can use it for removing any of the spyware from the computer and also it is possible to use with any of the antivirus.

Some features of Stopzilla which can help you to understand the power of this software and how it works in the computer.
    1. It helps us to detects, blocks, and quarantines all the Spyware and Adware infection in a particular computer.
    2. It has four configurable types and automatic spyware scanning.
    3. It can also be set to the update automatically or on demand for optimal protection.
    4. It has an advanced Pop-up protection which blocks ads that slow down the browsing speed.
    5. It kills all the browser hijackers, removes rootkits, prevents botnet attacks.
    6. It can also help you to block the Phishing attacks and protects from the malicious web sites.

I think you need to have "Malwarebytes" which is a great security tool and it protects from the malicious files. It can help you to remove all the virus infection from the computer and also it can help you to remove the security virus from the computer. So if you want then you can download it for free from the official website of it and then foolow all the instructions to remove the security virus tool from the computer.

You can also use "rkill" which can help you to remove all the virus and security virus from the computer. Also you can remove it from the computer with the help of any of the antivirus which can work with the malware and spyware remover tool. So if you wan then you can have any of the best antivirus with the mbam, rkill, spybot, stopzilla tools. First you need to use these tools and then after the removal you can scan your computer by the updated antivirus to remove it completely.

You can use Stopzilla to remove the secruity virus from the computer and if it deosn't help you to remove then you need to have the latest version of it and then you can try to remove all the virus from the computer. I have seen that if any of the antivirus is not capable of removing any of the virus then it is important to update it and then scan your computer. There are also many other removal methods but they are very complicated to perform. If you want then you can go on the google and find some solution for this problem.