Thread: Solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63

Solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63

Hello everyone, I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. TR/FakeRean.A.63 has been alerted in my system by the Avira antivirus, but at the same time, it has not helped to delete the same. So, I want you guys to provide some solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63 as soon as possible. I am waiting for suitable replies and comments.

Re: Solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63

The solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63, that I suggest is to install a recommended antivirus like AVG that has the ability to get rid of infections like trojans, worms and other virus too. The Avira antivirus, that you have installed in your system is not capable of deleting such kinds of infections because of which you are having the problem. Thus, running a full system scan after installing AVG will solve the issue.

According to me, you should format the system for the solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63. This infection is a trojan horse, whose files seem to be legible files of the system from outside. because of this, the normal methods of detecting infections seem to be unsuccessful in such cases. So, formatting is the ultimate method to be used and remember to install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

An anti-malware is a very good solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63, since this is why they are mostly used for the removal of trojans and other such malwares. The Spyware Doctor is a very good example of an anti-malware. When you will have installed an anti-malware, it will be able to monitor the activities that are going on within the system. Thus, the applications and programs that are causing malicious activities will be deleted from the computer.

I suppose that you have not updated the database of the antivirus that you are using currently in the system. This is the main reason why you cannot delete the infection with the help of that antivirus. Infact, keeping the antivirus in the system up-to-date is the best solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63. After updation, scan the system and remove all the unhealed infections that are detected.

You should enable a boot scan by installing the Avast antivirus for the solution to get rid of TR/FakeRean.A.63. You will have to install this antivirus by removing the antivirus that you are using because all the antivirus do not provide this feature of boot scanning. This particular scan takes place before the startup of the operating system. hence, the infections will not be able to execute at this time and they can be deleted by the antivirus easily.