Thread: How to delete this JS.Nevezed from my computer system?

How to delete this JS.Nevezed from my computer system?

My computer system is behaving in abrupt manner. When I scanned my computer system with the help my AVG antivirus software I got the alert message that JS.Nevezed is detected on my computer system. I am trying to delete this JS.Nevezed virus from my computer system but I am not able to delete this JS.Nevezed virus from my computer system. I just want to know how to delete this JS.Nevezed virus from my computer system.

Re: How to delete this JS.Nevezed from my computer system?

JS.Nevezed which is detected on your computer system is not a virus but it is a kind of worm. Normally viruses are designed to corrupt the system files of your computer system. That result in the crash of your computer system. On the other hand worm are designed to consume the memory of your computer system. This results in the slow process of your computer system.

JS.Nevezed worm spreads through Microsoft outlook. Normally this JS.Nevezed worm steals the email address from the address book and sends infected email messages to other computer system. Basically this JS.Nevezed worm is written in JavaScript and its size is around 4 kilobytes. if your current antivrus software is not able to delete this JS.Nevezed worm from your computer system then your must change your antivirus software.

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to update your current antivirus software. I am suggesting this because your antivirus software is detecting this JS.Nevezed worm on your computer system and it should be able to delete this JS.Nevezed worm. You can update your current antivirus software from its official site. It will be better if you delete this worm in safe mode. For going in safe mode you have to press F8 at the time of restart.

Once this JS.Nevezed worm enters your computer system it copies itself to windows system start up directory. So that this JS.Nevezed worm can launch at the time of restart. This JS.Nevezed copies itself with the name "CmdWsh32.js". This worm also copies itself in the root directory and not only that it also creates its backup. That is the reason why you are not able to delete this worm from your compute system.

For removing this JS.Nevezed worm from your computer system I will suggest you to use solos antivirus software. This solos antivirus software will not only delete this JS.Nevezed worm from your computer but also removes all the malicious code which can harm your computer system. You can download the trial version of solos antivirus software from its official site.