Thread: How to remove suspicious.vundo.2

How to remove suspicious.vundo.2

Hello,

My brother is facing some issue with his system, his system is infected with malware which had disabled his anti virus and also windows update. Hopefully when i was able to run symantec anti virus and it gave me a message that suspicious.vundo.2 threat found, so i try to delete it from quarantine, but when i restart my system, it comes back again. Can anyone direct me how to remove suspicious.vundo.2 from his system.

Remove suspicious.vundo.2

I was also getting suspicious.vundo.2 error message and then i told one of my friend about the issue he told me to have a system restore and at the same time he also told me to update my virus definition, i try to do the things which he told me and after that i was not getting suspicious.vundo.2 message, hope it works for you too.

Thank you JamesB for replying me but when i am trying to do system restore, over there my system restore is getting hang and won't go ahead. So i decided to repair my operating system, but when i try to run Symantec it still saying that my system is being infected with suspicious.vundo.2. Does anyone knows any alter native method or tell me how to overcome from this issue ?

Remove suspicious.vundo.2 from system

It seems that virus had infected all other drivers because of which you are getting suspicious.vundo.2 message in such kind of case you need to totally format all your drivers and install a fresh copy of Windows XP and at the same time make sure you install latest version of Symantec and regularly update your virus definition.

If you want to protect your system from virus or such kind of message then it is recommended that you should use firewall to block all incoming connections from the Internet to services that should not be publicly available and make sure you select deny all incoming connections. At the same time also disable your Autoplay option which will prevent your system from automatic launching of executable files and if you are sharing any folder then remove write access from it, only enable read-only mode.