Thread: Who is responsible for Virus infection

Who is responsible for Virus infection

My system is badly infected with virus. I scan everyday and found some new viruses every time. Who is responsible for this virus infection. Mainly the users are not aware for this. Even after using a antivirus the infection is not stopped. What is the best alternative to stop this threats and protect data and privacy.

Re: Who is responsible for Virus infection

The user is responsible for the health of your computer, whether for the integrity of its data but also for other users, Internet users must maintain control (which requires a minimum of technical knowledge). When you drive a car, you take one lesson a minimum so as not to cause injury to yourself and others. The same applies on the Internet. You must get yourself aware of different threats and vulnerabilities, so that you can avoid them.

Too much confidence or trust in blind protection tools (antivirus and firewall) is also responsible. A virus is far from infallible, I would even say that currently the pirates have taken a serious step ahead of antivirus that have in recent years without much evolved, particularly with regard to the rootkit. Many infections only reflex the user is asked "What is the best antivirus" thinking that the fault of the infection comes from his antivirus has not done the job.

It does not the question, why and how I was infected ? Whereas in general infections comes from a lack of knowledge of malware and bad surfing habits. Installing any software will not verify the authenticity and the source and this has generally dangerous sources: P2P Network, Website unaudited, etc. My antivirus are hidden. You can use only trusted sites to get softwares. Healthy internet practice can avoid viruses in your system.