Thread: Named high cpu usage

Named high cpu usage

Hi there,

It have begun to use more cpu than usual. Though I'm experiencing the issue only at times,did not put hundreds of domains last day and there were no alternation from my end.Techs reluctant to work with that issue and saying that quite normal.Anyway there was one alternation from techs side. "the MX record for the domain was going to localhost, rather than the domain name. I have altered the MX record to domain.".Anything I should probe?help please

thanks again..!!

Re: Named high cpu usage

you have Query cache activated, but no memory for it. query_cache_size: 0 So putting some memory for query cache, could slumps the load, as the database server wouldn't actually want to work a query for every little thing, but could pull some info from memory.As for the rest of the settings, it seems you've quite recently rebooted the server?.Uptime: 31303) so the values shown will change a lot over time, and it's hard to say much right now...

Are you searching for a webhost? Try Host Scout! Have you attempt to restart it? (I know, simple question, just bewildering).I develop & design websites for my company, Kerplunc.

I had a kind of problem recently with MySql. Try turning off DNS lookups and see if that helps. It fixed my issue..You may be missing something but the code is PHP and not MySQL. What are the actual queries you are using?