Thread: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H freezes all of a sudden and turns itself off

Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H freezes all of a sudden and turns itself off

Hey friends, I am having a desktop system with Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H and core i5. Now a days am facing some problem with the same. Whenever I try to play game on my pc it gets freezed and turns off automatically. If anyone knows the solution for this please do reply as soon as possible. My operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.

Re: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H freezes all of a sudden and turns itself off

Hi buddy. Try doing this steps may be troubleshoot your problem. Run the memory test it will take lots of time so whenever you are not using pc keep your pc on memory test. Uninstall all your drivers and reinstall it. Then detach the hardware which is attached to motherboard like processors, RAM, Graphics Card. also check your PSU. Don’t remove power supply cable which is attached to motherboard try to turn on the system. If system makes any beeps it means your motherboard is working. Clean all the parts and again attach them as it is before they are. Tight the power connections. The PSU you have mentioned is sounds like underpowered. Now try this trick also, make some changes in bios such as disable C3/C6 state support in Advance CPU Core feature.

Re: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H freezes all of a sudden and turns itself off

Hey dude, First check for your motherboard bios and RAM. If your RAM is not listed in motherboard qal list check for RAM vendor. If you are using stock heat sink try to check that heat sink with motherboard bios for temperature and voltage is working ok. Then if you are using more than two RAM, remove one RAM and check in bios what speed RAM and motherboard is using. Most of the motherboard compatible with 1600rpm RAMS. After trying all this set the cpu base clock to100.1 . i hope this will help you out from your problem.