Thread: How to avoid Blue Screens on GigaByte GA-P67A-UD4-B3

How to avoid Blue Screens on GigaByte GA-P67A-UD4-B3

As per mentioned in title i used GigaByte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 motherboard and now i foudn that it refularly gives blue screen on desktop pc. Can anyone describe mroe things related to this issue. I want to avoid this problem. when i start system, Everything was fine for about some time. Then automatically it shows blue screens. It happens in last one week and i can't able to fix this issue. Any other ideas/things to try? Thanks in advance. My system Configuration is being as follows:
    • Motherboard: GigaByte GA-P67A-UD4-B3
    • Processor: Intel i5 2500k
    • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB ddr3-1600
    • HDD: 1 WD Black 500gb
    • PSU: Corsair GS700
    • Graphics card: GigaByte 6850 OC
    • Case: Coolermaster CM Storm Scout
    • Sound: Create X-FI Titanium HD
    • Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

Re: How to avoid Blue Screens on GigaByte GA-P67A-UD4-B3

BSOD errors won't tell you exactly which software or hardware is at fault. I don't think that this BSOD describes the problem that presents on your system. One thing is help to you for solving such BSOD issue. In that run as a administrator. Then go to Control Panel-> Event Viewer and locate Windows Logs on left hand window. Choose event logs for Applications. locate red color symbol errors. Use the information that explained with this red color symbol error. Its work to get the correct error and solve its problem. Use it for better descriptions.

Normally such blue screen comes up with the combination of the different letters and numbers. For example, "STOP: 0x000000000000". You need to notice that different letters and numbers for detecting device name that makes such issue. Normally, 0x1E at the end of this type of code shows that there is not comfortable vcore for the CPU. With the help of such code, we can easily detect and solve the problem. hence i would be refer to you for first notice this code. Then as per code, try to solve your BSOD problem.

For solving your problem, you can also use MemTest86+ software and follow necessary instructions to fix your BSOD issue. It works if the problem is related to the memory. Hence try this and check its output on your motherboard. Also you need to scan the hard drive of your system using HDDScan. Both program check error is being related to the memory or storage devices or not.

Most of the cases, BSOD occurred right after particular driver installation. In that case, we can sure that this driver is not comfortable with the system. We need to avoid such previously installed driver. Hence, if you recently install or update any device driver on your system, use uninstall driver process on it. It works to fix this BSOD problem is problem is being depends upon the device driver.

If you never been done any bios update on your motherboard, i suggest just try this bios update. it will be necessary for detecting and solving BSOD problem on motherboard.

Most of the time on Windows based system such win XP/Vista or 7, BSOD comes because of the hardware failures. Hence i suggest for just reconnect your system RAM, processor, CMOS battery, video card and all other connected hardware onto motherboard. Use proper guidance for connectivity of this devices. This will be work to fix BSOD problem, if its related to the hardware.

Not updating your OS is one of the wrong things normally does by the computer users. hence i suggest here for apply OS update on your system after some time. Its well for getting the suitable output on our system and check its result. Normally windows sets automatic OS update option by default. But we simply set this option to the turn off automatically update windows OS. In that situations, there will be not any update happen on system OS. which is result, system makes such kind of BSOD problem. If same thing happen on your windows system, i suggest simply update your windows OS. I think you know it, but you still couldn't apply on your system. Hence try it using online update help. Its well for you.

As per the reviews normally comes with this motherboard, the GA-P67A-UD4-B3 is a best performer for multiprocessing. Great result comes out with this motherboard which is more than expectation. Hence, normally such BSOD not happen on this motherboard but if you faced such issue, i have one solutions. Motherboard has excellent overclocking feature and offers a signal quality and lowers the Electromagnetic Interference for more stable overclocking. Hence i recommend to simply use the overclocking for better output. Its well for you to fix problem with getting improved result.

Usually with a new PC, the blue screen will be caused by faulty RAM. Hence, If you recently buy new system and get such BSOD problem, replace your RAM. It will work to fix your BSOD problem. ALso, i recommend first check RAM setting in CMOS setting of BIOS. If possible then set it to proper stage.