Thread: Temperature is reaching high in MSI motherboard GTX 560 TI OC TWIN

Temperature is reaching high in MSI motherboard GTX 560 TI OC TWIN

I bought a MSI motherboard and it temperature last week and my room temperature is more than required temperature in motherboard GTX 560. But I saw on net than the requirement of idle in gpu temp is ok it need 33 degree and in my room temperature is 25.so can someone help me what can I do to solve out these problem? Or I want to put one big fan in front of vga…so someone suggest me than I am doing right or wrong?

Re: Temperature is reaching high in MSI motherboard GTX 560 TI OC TWIN

I would get MSI for superior Twin froze II cooler and more than alarm clock it to 1 GHz. If important more clock is not your mug of tea, then EVGA 01G-P3-1561-AR GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPB (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI carry Video Card by life time guarantee would be my suggestion. Both cards are from enormous manufacturer, EVGA is my no 1 and initial choice because of special understanding sorrowfully they do not present custom coolers on their cards.

Acceptable however I consider that is not usual that the msi which have a best cooler option reach also 95°. The gigabyte never reaches at the 80°!!!! Fine you should have to hold OP now copy your handle out and present a few research. I would purchase the card by way of the brilliant warranty, which is Gigabyte 95° is too much!!!. Or EVGA now for the reason that they are huge, and even though they do not have reality warranty here, they at a standstill make excellent product. The card can have the entire OP achievable and cool in the world but it does not mean great to me if I have to send it back and remain 4 months for a substitute.

Someone suggest me to test with your fur mark test I thing not convenient test to check to satisfy my problem. And it act some differently for the video cards in few cases it will be help full to you so do not worry about that just try it definitely help full to you. So I belief that in difference linking up. Gtx 560-ti frozr twin!!It acts just like yours, 1.025 MV stock. And I have change up to 1.100 MV.If I want a sure more timer a few thing in my mind always come to get better temperature and noise levels.

I have got the Gigabyte GTX 560OC Ti for the reason that, it part of a set of the globe or rather in my circumstances, it will arrive with 3 year promise + 1st year one-to-one exchange over rule. As well as, it will give arrive factory OC 'e d @ 900 MHz core, I am definite I can get a hold it superior, so performance is pretty well yet at stock rate. And as fine like the 4x heat pipe + 2 xs fan be set to. I have bought the Asus and can confirm it has a very detectable gripe. Truly it is also irritating.