Thread: Auto-tuning in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

Auto-tuning in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

Two days before, I buy this ASUS P8Z68-V PRO motherboard and this motherboard has to be providing the latest feature which is help to improve the performance of the system. Now I want to use the features of this motherboard specially the auto tuning. I hear a lot about this feature but still not clear these thoughts. Any person having knowledge about this auto tuning feature of asus motherboard, then please provides me this information. Thanks in advance.

Re: Auto-tuning in ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

This Auto Tuning is to be one of the best advanced features of this motherboard and it will be provide the facility to automatically achieve excessive yet steady overclocking results. Few of the other ASUS motherboard will also provide such facility and there will be nothing wrong happen onto this motherboard feature. For the overclocking purpose this feature is especially useful and after using this feature in overclocking, the system performance has been improved.

Last two month I used this ASUS P8Z68-V PRO motherboard and still I have never over-clocked my system. The reason behind this is to be the Auto tuning feature. This auto tuning feature used to disguise off-key inaccuracies and mistakes present on this motherboard. When I buy this motherboard, then I enable this feature on the system using the BIOS setting. This feature will be really help to avoid the number of fault of the system.

As per the discuss about this feature I think you have good knowledge about this feature. Yes, I also realize that this feature has to be capable to detect the mistakes and the fault present on the motherboard. Hence we need to fully use this feature on the motherboard. Then I think you need to use this feature and it really beneficial for you. The BIOS of the motherboard will be providing the information for how to use this on system.

With auto-tune utilities, overclocking is really easy on this ASUS motherboard. At the time of overclock the system motherboard, then this feature will be help to easily do this task. The other benefit of this is to be detected and then fix the connectivity problem arrives on the system. This is the best feature for easily do this overclocking task on the asus motherboard system. Hence you need take the help bios and do this task.

The TPU switch of the ASUS motherboard has to be capable to enables voltage control and advanced monitoring. This is to be happening because of this Auto Tuning and TurboV functions of the motherboard. You can manually use this feature. The BIOS of the motherboard was by default enable this feature but manual process is also possible in the system. The user guide manual of the ASUS motherboard will be capable to do this task.

ASUS is to be proud to launch this P8Z68-V PRO Motherboard which is specially containing the Auto-tuning facility. It is specially designed for the Intel Sandy Bridge overclocking platform. This feature has to be capable to provide a user friendly technique to by default optimize fast, stable clock speeds of the system. It is also help to adjust CPU frequencies and ratios for doing this optimized overclocking on the system.