Thread: Black screen with LG Pentium 4 processor

Black screen with LG Pentium 4 processor

I am having a problem in my dell inspiron one desktop this is specified with the LG Pentium 4 processor, along with NVIDIA graphics driver, 3 gb RAM, 320 GB hard drive, and running in windows 7 ultimate OS. The system was running fine till the last date. But suddenly there is a problem occurred in my system whenever I tried to play any game, the screen completely goes to black, nothing appearing into the background of screen. And that time I need to stop the game execution forcefully from process tab. What should be the cause of this issue and what is the solution or this any idea?

Re: Black screen with LG Pentium 4 processor

I think this might be occurring for the other graphics program or for the other game related application those are applied in your system. Because I was also having relevant issue in my system with the black screen, and when I searched on this I found this was occurring for the graphical environment and this might be happened for the other gaming application. So if you have any other game in your system then remove that one and check whether the problem is still occurring or not.

As per my opinion this can be occurring for the hardware devices that you are using in your system, basically the ram or the processor, so in that case you need to contact with the manufacturer service engineer and get any help from there. Any type of issue with the hardware devices, I don’t think so it will be resolved with the manual trick you need to consult with the service engineer. Go through this, from there you will surely get any help to figure out the problem.

As you mentioned that the problem is issuing with the game then I would like to recommend you first start your system in safe mode and then check whether the problem is arriving or not. If this still appearing the black screen then remove the game and then check whether the problem is persists. I hope if this is occurring for the game then after remove that one it will be overcome. In some of the similar type of issues I found these are causing for the game itself.

Is the graphics driver is working fine, as per the above post, if you are facing similar issue in safe mode then I recommend you to close the game and open device manager and then open display drive. Now right click on the device driver and choose the software update option, it will collect the information about the updated version of that selected device driver and will directs you to install into your system. Run the installation and at the beginning it will remove the existing one, simply follow on screen instructions to complete the further process.

Is this happened with you first time? Though this was also happened with a high definition game in my windows vista dell system, after encountered that I researched on this and found this is caused for the operating system, one of the installer file of game was messed with the operating system log file and for this whenever i tried to open the game this problem arrives into my system. so after that I tried to resolve this issue with the windows repair option, so I also recommend you to repair your windows version from the installation disc and get relief from the problem, if this one also occurring for the operating system itself.