Thread: Sandy Bridge vs Phenom II x4 build

Sandy Bridge vs Phenom II x4 build

I recently read an article in the computer image on the new chipset from AMD phenom IIx4 series and found it better in some areas than the intel's sandy bridge. I would now like to ask me a relatively cheap high end could assemble computer with the processor type and the computer should be games for gamers of current thought. PS. sorry if my question is too vague in this area I well with the same PC I'm busy building and collecting experience!

Re: Sandy Bridge vs Phenom II x4 build

I have read that the analysis of different versions of Sandy Bridge processor made by Intel recently we were able to show that they are two types of GPU: HD 2000 provides for the presence of 6 EU at home, that number rises to 12 for the HD version 3000 . The clock frequencies of the two versions differ, but also the limits of intervention of the Turbo Boost technology change depending on the specific SKU taken as a reference.

AMD continues its philosophy of designing a chip and then castrate their skills and launch lower models. In a similar way as we have been checking on the latest AMD processor families, the new Phenom X4 Zosma come with the ability to activate the 6 cores. It appears that the release was conducted in the same way as happened with the Phenom X3 and X2 II with a AMD 890GX motherboard. Processors have managed to unlock Phenom X4 X4 960T and 940T, 3.3 and 3 GHz respectively.

The first novelty is that the new processor will come very close to making a dedicated video card, Intel said. The Sandy Bridge architecture transfers the graphics processor and still virtually balanced division of labor between the core and cache. The ability of processors to Sandy Bridge was not disclosed, although rumors speculate that it will a 2.5 GHz Core i3 with a 3.4 GHz Core i7 with for desktops and a 2.5 GHz Core i5 a 2.7 GHz Core i7 Core i7 for notebooks. The models will be launched early next month.

The possibility of having a new unit of account within your solution has led Intel to expand the park features: in this direction was introduced Quick sync, real alternative, in some respects to CUDA and Stream. Before proceeding with the examination of performance and new features that the new integrated GPU to Intel processors within its reported following title and summary of the previous articles focusing on family Sandy Bridge CPU Intel published in the pages of Hardware Upgrade, to which we refer to all architectural and performance advancements of the case.