Thread: How do I know if my RAM is compatible with my gigabyte X58A-UD5 motherboard?

How do I know if my RAM is compatible with my gigabyte X58A-UD5 motherboard?

Hey I have gigabyte X58A-UD5 motherboard .I am looking to begin building a PC however there are a lot of choice for RAM as well as I have heard that a number of RAM is not compatible with a X58A-UD5 motherboards. So please help me out how do I know if my RAM is compatible with my X58A-UD5 motherboard. Please suggest your opinion to get me closer to my answer.

Re: How do I know if my RAM is compatible with my gigabyte X58A-UD5 motherboard?

Right now DDR SDRAM is the most well-liked memory module. SDRAM, the acronym for Synchronous Data Random Access Memory, has been the normal for memory modules for almost a decade. To put in memory to your X58A-UD5 motherboard; you have to install modules with the accurate contact layout. Previous to buying new memory, you must be acquainted with which type your motherboard will recognize. Make sure your X58A-UD5 motherboard manual or your motherboards website.

Re: How do I know if my RAM is compatible with my gigabyte X58A-UD5 motherboard?

The memory class that you require is exact by the design of your X58A-UD5 motherboard, after that you require matching the speed necessity. The entire that be supposed to be simple as well as simple from a casual read of your X58A-UD5 motherboard specs. Memory makers be conventional to ordinary provision important every class of memory, consequently supposedly you be supposed to be capable to mix and match inside a class of memory. One method to get better your odds is to make sure with the producer of your X58A-UD5 motherboard for memory that is certified well-matched, though after having built many computer's I have by no means actually had a issue.

The X58A-UD5 motherboard has detail in its documents regarding what memory it is able to utilize. Most sites you purchase motherboards from as well speak what it is able to utilize also. The biggest things to be worried with are the speed as well as the type of memory wanted. Speed is written one of two ways. They are not partial to that number of numbers. Those are just instance. Each speed of memory has a DDR as well as computer number. Type is the number of pins it has as well as the well type.