Thread: Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard is not able to work accurately

Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard is not able to work accurately

I have Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard in my system in which I am working on windows 7.but recently I don’t know what happen to my Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard. Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard is behaving weird. Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard is not working properly. I don’t know why all this happening so suggest some solution that will help me to get solve my issue.

Re: Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard is not able to work accurately

Click the begin key as well as appear cautiously at the led lights on the front. If none of the led lights switch on, attempt altering your power cord, or check your present power cord with a voltage meter. Then you have to place in the voltage meter pins in the plug that attach to the computer as well as take a digital reading. make sure this reading alongside the voltage, amps plus ohms that the cable be supposed to have. This will be on the label of the power cord. If you put back the cord as well as the Gigabyte still does not power on, after that the difficulty is the Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 motherboard as well as you be supposed to either replace the DC jack or the whole motherboard.

Make sure your video card as well as monitor, if the Gigabyte led lights switch on. Pay attention to the PC for beeping noises that may point to a bad video card. Attach an outside screen to the video port on the computer if you do not perceive sound beeping noises. This is a sign that it is a screen, or backlight difficulty. If you have video with an outside monitor, you have to disconnect the outside monitor as well as cup your hands plus seem as close as you are able to at the monitor. You would like to notice some light from the monitor. If there is a dim light, you almost certainly simply require altering the backlight to restore video.

Restart your PC as well as pay attention to the machine. Then you have to pay attention for seven returning short beeps as the PC starts. This point to a RAM issue. If this is the situation, then you have to take out the power cord as well as the battery from the laptop. Then take out the RAM cover screw from the underneath of the laptop. Push the slot levers to some extent outward so the RAM pops out at a 45-degree perspective. Clean the RAM with a dirt free cloth dipped in alcohol. Attempt to shift RAM memory to another slot. If it still does not effort, you require replacing the RAM with one more module.