Thread: Intel G33 chipset issue with PowerDVD 9

Intel G33 chipset issue with PowerDVD 9

I am using PowerDVD 9 with desktop that is been processing with Intel G33 chipset. I do not know what could have been causing it but I am not able to play Blu Ray with the same. The problem is that PowerDVD9 works fine for normal DVD's but drops out with a "graphics incompatibility" I have no idea what could have been causing it. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be processed and function well. It will be helpful. Hope to get the solution as required. I use Windows 7 on my desktop machine. Guide me with the necessary steps and ailments which will be better.

Re: Intel G33 chipset issue with PowerDVD 9

Check out using another application for the same. It will help you out well for the same. You have to make use of Arcsoft Totalmedia Theather 3 Platinum application and then make it work as needed. The problem is supposed to be with the application and hence you are not able to work. So get use of the application that is been discussed you may then be able to process and function as needed. Do check out which will be better for you and make it function. I hope the application will support the video and make it work. Check out.

Make use of the updated pack of the application that is needed. You can get it worked that is use PowerDVD 10 application. The new version of the application will be helpful and hence this will let you to process as needed. Do make the implementation and function out as required. This will be better for you as needed. The new pack or the updated version has all features and hence the video support that is Blu-Ray print. This will be helpful for you. Check it and make it function.

Check out for certain settings which will let you to get process for the same. All you need to is check for the settings which will let the change to be functioned. You have to go Under settings and then under blu-ray disc go to the advanced tab. Now as this is done check out Windows aero and then you have to undo the only option on the page "allow PowerDVD to automatically etc." I suppose this will greatly sort the thing and make it function which will be better. So make it function.

The above solution will be helpful for you and can hence process out well with the application. As this application is not able to perform for the change. So you have make a clean install of Windows 7 and then make the installation of the application. It could be some compatibility problem and it can be sorted out as required. So it will be done well by using the Utility disc and make it process that is by booting the system with the disc. Now check well and function as required. As the installation is done then install the new upgraded pack. Hope this helps.

A clean boot service will also be better for you. All you need to do is to check for the options which needs to be processed. It can be functioned well that is by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. Now as this is been done you then have to make the changes to be functioned well that is under the selective startup tab and choose Hide all Microsoft service and then disable the service. This can be done well as needed or required. Check out by making the system to be restart and then install the application. This will be helpful.