Thread: Issue with ICH10 motherboard

Issue with ICH10 motherboard

I have a desktop machine and a 9mp camera USB 2.0 driver which supports two digital camera on a single Windows 7 PC. It works well with ICH7 when connected with USB 2.0 but the same when been connected with ICH10 it is not functioning that the USB drive do not detect the camera. I do not know what could have been the cause. Please help me out so that I can process well for the change that is necessary.

Re: Issue with ICH10 motherboard

There is another way through which you can make the implementation that is get the associated driver which is compatible with the motherboard that you are working. I hope this will be helpful for you and make the thing to process as required. This will be helpful and you can make the desired things to get worked. Do process well which is needed.

In order to get the desired aspect well to be process that is needed. Check for the exact model or the manufacturer of the camera and then process out by getting the driver for the related thing. You may then be able to get the desired change to be functioned and work well as needed. It will be better for you and get the things to get processed.

Upgrade the driver version that you are using. As the advanced chipset may need to work well. This is because do process well which is required. The driver is not able to get the desired change. The updated pack will have all the features may help out to be processed that is required. So work well which is needed do check well that is associated. Work well.