Thread: P35-DS3R boot problems

P35-DS3R boot problems

This is my hardware configuration: Case: Lian Li PC 20B, Motherboard: Gigabyte P35 DS3R, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 (3ghz), Rad: Zalman 9500led , RAM: Crucial Ballistix CL4 2x1go 6400, Graphics Card: Sparkle 8800GT 640 MB, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 400GB / 7200/16mo, this morning when I turn on my laptop, the screen stays fixed on the image of the motherboard for one quarter of an hour, then read the material (normal) and windows startup quarter of an hour too. Could someone enlighten me for solving this problem?

Re: P35-DS3R boot problems

Just make sure for this: remove the battery from the motherboard. Then if it does not work better, check your ram. Removes a header and then another in the first place. Oh yes, very important: you have the latest drivers motherboard and graphics card. Not those of the original CD. You do not tell us what is your PSU, and it will be better if you try this thing with another PSU.

For your information the power supply unit that I am using is a Seasonic M12 600 watt and actually I installed the drivers CD. Yes it is actually working for fifteen minutes. I dismantle your good well; I checked the peripherals one by one. In short I have tried all the thing that you have suggested but it is not resulting in anything, if you have any other solution then let me know about that.

Previously I was also facing this similar problem but now I have got the solution for this problem. I downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers from the official site, I have not had time to bring my finger at me that windows was open. I mean that the problem is resolved after installing the driver for my computer system. If you are facing this problem you can also try this for solving this problem.

Thanks for the suggestion that you have given surprisingly it solved the problem that I was facing but this morning the problem reappeared. I opened up, unplugged the adapter, turned on, (recess beep) rewired the Graphic card, the PC started normally. I have no malfunction picture day. I am turned Lost Planet Doom 3, TRacmania, Guildwars any malfunction of images, no bugs. Any idea why this problem is occurring.

I wish my overclocked E6750 processor, just to push up to 3.16GHZ, I would change is the FSB or I activate a function for the overclock and there, after saving changes, My PC always reboot 2 times and the BIOS settings back to default! By cons when I modify other functions such as activating the keyboard and USB mouse, it works normally and reboots the PC. I flashed the BIOS but it’s still not working, someone would have a solution?

I have the same case with a DQ6 and frankly, it's better to forget about overclocking on the card otherwise it will go right to the SAV. For the moment it reboots twice because it switches to the latest bios to see a stable trimming which means that overclocking is actually missed out. But by insisting that it reaches the infinite reboot and in this case the card does not start again.