Thread: Need Intel DG45FC Desktop motherboard drivers for Windows 7

Need Intel DG45FC Desktop motherboard drivers for Windows 7

I am having the desktop computer system which currently has the Windows Vista operating system but now i want to upgrade the operating system of the desktop from Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system. But the problem is that i do not have the driver software of this motherboard for the Windows 7 operating system. So i want the Intel DG45FC Desktop motherboard drivers for Windows 7 before upgrading the operating system.

Re: Need Intel DG45FC Desktop motherboard drivers for Windows 7

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system and now you are looking to upgrade the operating system of the desktop from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7. I think the Windows 7 is far more better operating system than the Windows Vista. So you should upgrade to the Windows 7 operating system without any problem.

I think first you should know that you can upgrade to the Windows 7 operating system or not. The motherboard supports the operating system or not and the you will get the Windows 7 drivers for the motherboard and its hardware easily or not. I think you should first run the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor software in your desktop.

You can download the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor software from the Microsoft website. After downloading the software install it in your desktop computer and run it. After completing the complete scan of your desktop computer this software will present the result in front of yours showing that which hardware can cause the problem in upgrading to windows 7 operating system. So first of all try to find the solution of those problems. You can download the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor software directly from here.

You have not mentioned that in your query that you are having the branded desktop computer or the assembled/customized desktop computer system. If you are having the branded desktop computer system then you can download the compatible driver software for the desktop from the official website of the manufacturer, if the desktop is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

If you are having the assembled/customized desktop computer system and it has the Intel DG45FC Desktop motherboard then you will have to download the driver softwares of this motherboard compatible with the Windows 7 operating system from the Intel's website. Go on the website of the Intel, search for this motherboard and download the driver of this motherboard for the Windows 7 operating system.