Thread: Images problem with Blood Iron P35 motherboard

Images problem with Blood Iron P35 motherboard

I have recently started graphics designs with my DFI Infinity Blood Iron P35-T2RL motherboard. But I am having some problem with my larger images. I have noticed that the effects of images are not good at all. I am assuming this to be the problem of lesser RAM (currently only 2 GB). However I need your advice before tweaking to anything. Can you help me why my larger images are not displayed properly on DFI Infinity Blood Iron P35-T2RL motherboard?

Re: Images problem with Blood Iron P35 motherboard

It could be the problem of your memory. Try replacing the memory module. If possible get a new higher level of memory module which is recommended for graphics design. It can also happen if you have tried overclocking your RAM stick or done some changes in the BIOS. I would say to bring back everything to its defaults and then check what happens.

For graphics design, the better is the RAM module the better you get the display. Because of your bad RAM, you are having this problem. It is better to have 4 GB of RAM with a branded company for graphics design. Also could be because of insufficient or bad video card. Check your graphics card and if possible swap it with some thing else and then see if the images are appearing properly or not.

Which processor and graphics card are you having? Intel Quad Core is best for graphics design. And NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS is the best graphics card. Generally I make sure that the images file has a .jpg file extension. This is the standard file extension and works in almost every software and situations. The quality is never compromised with this file which ever software you may be having.