Thread: While boot up computer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 powers off

While boot up computer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 powers off

I have NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 graphic card in my computer and I am facing annoying problem. When I start computer at that time it works fine till windows login screen and when I put username and password and click on ok at that time screen goes black. It looks like my graphic card powers off. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: While boot up computer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 powers off

I have gone through your problem and I would like to tell you that you should first give me details about computer specification so that I can find solution according to that. You should remove graphic card from your computer and then check whether it gives you same problem or not? If same problem occurred after removing graphic card also then it’s not your graphic card but something else is causing this problem.

In my computer I have Asus Rampage II motherboard, 8GB RAM, Intel core i7 x980 processor. If I remove my graphic card from my computer and then start it at that time it works fine absolutely fine. Please let me now what should I do to solve this problem.

Before this problem has started have you changed any settings in the BIOS? If yes then I will suggest you to load reset BIOS setting to default and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not?