Thread: PC is shutting down randomly after swapped my GTX580.

PC is shutting down randomly after swapped my GTX580.

hi the problem which i am having in my computer that is too strange, in every 1 to 2 weeks that my computer is shut it down it automatically so after that simply i am want to press the button down again and it will be boot it again with out giving the error message that after the start up, so i checked the windows file but really i don't not know why this is caused so i tried some more PC is required a backups of 865 Watt, so i recently swapped my GTX580 from PCI-E 16X_1 to PCI-E 8X_1. so that might not help me so please give some suggestion?

Re: PC is shutting down randomly after swapped my GTX580.

hi friend i thought that this might be the same problem, that i have tried to solve this problem and also take the help from the some friend but still i failed to solve the issue, right now my PC is working little bits OK but i don't want to face that days which i am unable to work on PC i need to clear that random shutting down problem.

i am also face the same problem with my PC, so when i bought a new PC so it working great but after two that i saw that PC is start shutting down continuously,this might be happen only when i trying to play any particular game, so when i am restart it bios temp that show 70c, so i change the fans to
    cool master,after that i played the game more than 1 hours so it again shut down, so i thought that i want to reset the bios so i reset then i checked that bios id showing the temp 15c that is completely showing wrong after that i changed the graphic cards to a PCI 32 MB card then also does not solve the issue so completely failed to remove the problem so give the some help.

i think that you might be required bios update for your PC if that is alright then that not might be needed any of the recommended, and also much safer that
    if you are using Q Flash for updating whenever you needed, or if may you have gone through this that will be fine and try with other suggestion that previous
    which you want to disabling to keep the DMI data option for the GTX580.

by going through your problem that i thought that might be the problem is about the overheating, so when you change the fans so that is working more, that some amount of the that can be generated by the CPU while it can be executing the certain process or on some other process when you are playing a game on the computer, so if the temp of the CPU that will be reaches at the threshold level then it will be shut down itself to save from the internal damage from the computer that if the temp is high then cool the CPU and if their is some dust try to clean the dust it may be block the airflow so after that i saw that it is working fine.

well i have just lost the motherboard that right now i unable make any change or even i unable to restart the computer i completely failed and i don't have any option for my computer since this problem did i am facing from last 8 to 10 days i think this might be get some internal damage so please help me to get out

althought that i have a same problem on idle operation,so that is not a CPU heating issue and i don't have a cupid hw monitor installed, i have just run done some setting and CPU Temp Max is 58C and Video card 56C.that Sea sonic X750 have the two ways of connecting the CPU with a 8 Pin, which one is possible to connect with pin to pin and other option that PCI-E connections which it might be from the 12pin to 8 pins, so that i am having this type of connection and it would be working great.

unable to find the solution but i saw that all the function is performed by the motherboard and any of the device you might want to connect to the computer
    and provided as given the voltage by the every motherboard, so if my motherboard is having the fault then it might be not work my computer, so for that i want a suggestion that does having the motherboard problem so did i want to replace or it possible to solve this issue without change the mother board