Thread: GeForce GTX 550 Ti Crashes with SWTOR

GeForce GTX 550 Ti Crashes with SWTOR

I have recently bought the GeForce GTX 550 Ti but my problem is that, whenever I play the SWTOR on my computer the it crashes the computer. This happens all the times whenever I try to play the game. Once this happens then I a m left with only one option and that is to restart the computer. I tried to alter the settings as well as the amps on the PSU but that does nothing for this. Now I am totally stuck at this point and don't know that what to do next. If somebody of you have any suggestion for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies.

Re: GeForce GTX 550 Ti Crashes with SWTOR

This is more likely seem to be problem with the driver and for that reason you are getting this problem. So what you can do is, go to the official site of the manufacturer and from there install the latest driver. This is one of the most possible reason for this issue and upgrading the drivers will surely solve the problem for you.

Thank you so much for your quick replies, but I have already tried with that but that does not help me. I am having the latest driver in my computer but then also the problem persist to that.

Just check that if the temperature of the system is going high from a certain level? If you feel that the temperature of the system is very high then you should make use of some cooling system and that will reduce the temperature of the system and the crashing problem will also be solved.

Install all the latest drivers to it because this might be because of the outdated driver. I hope that this will solve the problem for you.

It is possible that the game that you are playing is buggy and that is the reason that you are facing this problem. So just uninstall the game and install that over again. This could let you out of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatricef View Post
    It is possible that the game that you are playing is buggy and that is the reason that you are facing this problem. So just uninstall the game and install that over again. This could let you out of the issue.
    Hey, reinstalling the game solved my problem. thank you so much for your suggestion.