Thread: BF3 crashes with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

BF3 crashes with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

I am using GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card in my computer. I have recently installed battlefield 3 game in my computer and after that when I play the game in my computer at that time it crashes. I don’t know whether problem is with the battlefield 3 or my GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card. If anyone have solution then please help me.

Thank you in advance.

Re: BF3 crashes with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

In your computer when you play other games in your PC at that time same problem occurs or not. if you are facing this problem with other games also in your computer then I think problem is with the graphic card and if you are facing this problem with the BF 3 game only then you should uninstall the battlefield 3game your computer and after that you have to install the battlefield3 game in your computer again and then check whether same problem occurs or not.

In many cases this type of problem can get solved by updating the graphic drivers and that is why I will suggest you to download the latest graphic drivers for your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti graphic card and then your problem will get solved.

I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

I have the same card, and it does the same thing. However, it is only when I'm running ultra settings. As far as I can see the problem is the RAM, the card runs out of RAM on ultra settings. Try setting everything to high and see if it helps. Then think about punting the card up a Nvidia employees ass, since this is not acceptable performance from any videocard.

I have first tried to solve this problem reinstalling the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti drivers and after reinstalling the drivers also I was facing the same problem. now after that I have downloaded the latest drivers from the internet and after that I have installed it in my computer and then my problem get solved.